Pineapple Blueberry Pops
4 cups fresh pineapple
1 cup fresh blueberries, plus ½ cup
1/2 cup water
¼ cup fresh lime juice
1 tsp salt
1. Place pineapple,blueberries, lime juice and salt in blender or food processor with just a splash
of the 1/2 cup water.
2. You do not want to dilute the pineapple/blueberry flavor.
3. Blend until smooth and strain.
4. Pour fresh juice into your Popsicle mold, add blueberries and freeze for about 1 hour.
5. Insert Popsicle sticks and freeze until solid, about 3 hours.
6. To release Popsicle run your mold under warm water.